Are you looking for homeschool Christmas ideas? The Christmas season is the perfect opportunity to include some beautiful crafts in your homeschool. Here is a roundup of some favorite Pinterest Christmas craft ideas for kids of all ages! Many of these handicrafts you’ll want to pull out for decoration year after year.
*This post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure.
You may have seen my post, 20 Favorite Fall Crafts for Your Homeschool, and now I’m excited that it’s the time of year to share Christmas crafts! They really make the season so festive and fun.
You’ll find Christmas craft ideas for kids ranging from handmade ornaments to decorations and cards. Many of these projects would be perfect for your children to gift to others.
Simply click the Pinterest graphics to pin the ideas for later, or follow the links in the headings to find instructions for each project.
You can find Christmas crafts for preschoolers near the end of the post!
Pin for later!
Christmas Ornaments for Kids to Make
1. Snow Person Ornaments by Make it Your Own
2. Pom Poms and Pinecones Christmas Ornaments by One Little Project
3. DIY Bird Feeder Ornaments by Inspire the Mom
4. Scrap Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornament by Fireflies and Mudpies
5. No Bake Cinnamon Applesauce Ornament Recipe by On Sutton Place
6. Bright Lights Ornament Embroidery Pattern by flossandhoopshop on Etsy
Christmas Decorations for Kids to Make
7. Wooden Peg Doll Nativity Set by Laura Radniecki
8. Origami Christmas Trees by Martha Stewart
9. Sponge Painted Reindeer Wrapping Paper by Artsy Craftsy Mom
10. Paper Snowflake Tutorial and Templates by The Printables Fairy
11. DIY Felt Garland by Tell Love and Party
12. Dried Orange Ornaments and Garland by I Spy DIY
Christmas Cards for Kids to Make
13. Gingerbread House Card by I Heart Crafty Things
14. Beautiful Quilled Christmas Cards by Hip Homeschool Moms
15. DIY Pop Up Christmas Cards by Sweet Teal
Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers
16. Pine Cone Christmas Trees by The Imagination Tree
17. Candy Cane Playdough by Natural Beach Living
18. Jingle Bell Noise Makers by Love Your Littles
19. Handprint Christmas Tree Kitchen Towel by It’s Always Autumn
20. Popsicle Stick Christmas Trees by One Little Project
Do you have any other favorite Christmas crafts? I’d love to hear your best homeschool Christmas ideas in the comments. Merry Christmas to you and your family!